GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My son (and I) were so excited that iherb started selling this mouthwash on their site. It has a yummy flavor, the dose can be measured out easily, it contains fluoride, and the size of the package is what I remember it being when I was a kid (which was a long, long time ago). My son uses it every night before bed. I will buy this again and again.

Love the easy pour spout so you don’t have to worry about big messes. That being said, this was just a fun purchase for the adults because sometimes we need to have fun brushing and rinsing our teeth too. Great if you’re in a hurry and don’t want an aftertaste.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I love how this measures the amount and makes sure kids don’t over pour or swallow! I also like that it is alcohol free and tastes sweet for the kids

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great taste and it's a relief knowing Miss 10 is enjoying cleaning and protecting her teeth. As an adult on the spectrum it's also been a massive hit for me, I don't dread brushing and rinsing any more!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I tried all the flavors of the ACT kids, this one was not my kids favorite, but it was still ok, kids still enjoyed it, and I love anything that makes brushing teeth a enjoyable thing

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Nice flavour, my kids love it. Dentist recommends it as a second protection.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

taste good kids favorite reasonable price definitely will reorder again next time

Posted on May 16, 2022

Sticky when spilled but hopefully your kids are nearer than mine! They love the flavor.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
1,279

Very pleasant mouth wash for those who don’t like mint

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My kid hasn’t used yet but he likes the look of it