GH

Posted on May 9, 2022

It's my go to blush. It looks very natural on skin, is lightweight and buildable. The packaging is cute and small in size, so it fits even into the smallest purse or pocket, but I don't think you'll ever need to re-apply it because even after hours have passed it looked the same it did when I first put it on.

5ed039e5-e96e-4a3b-b736-e9dfa9027c08
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Beautiful liquid blush, it's quite pigmented but really easy to blend out with a sponge, brush or your fingers. The color is a bright red with a slight pink undertone. On my cool-toned skin it actually looks almost neon pink because of all the blue in my skin, on someone with a neutral or warm undertone it's more true to the color of the actual product. There's a light scent but thankfully it doesn't linger on. The finish is slightly dewy and it looks like a real flush on your face, not just product on top of your skin.

What a curious little blusher, the packaging made me think it would have consistency of a nail polish, but it’s actually so very creamy and pigmented. Not sure it the nail polish brush is necessary, but it’s interesting overall. Update: after a few days of using I fell in love with this blusher. The colour looks perfect on my pale NC15 skin, it’s pigmented, very flattering and long-lasting I also expected it would be bright red, but it’s on the pinkish side and I don’t mind. Smells divine!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I LOVE this blush. Its so light and natural, it also smells amazing and sweet and leaves a gorgeous tint on the skin. Easy and perfect for everyday use even without any other makeup on.This color in particular is more of a red blush which gives off a natural skin dewiness and flush to the cheeks. Overall i highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Pigmented, blends out amazing and a great colour! Really nice Edit: I’ve been using this for a month and I absolutely loveeee this! It has great staying power and the colour is so natural and blends amazing! So so happy with this! Another great Korean product from a YouTube recommendation! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I like this blush. Great quality for the price. I personally like the color and the scent. It smells like strawberry for be. Long-lasting, easy to use. I apply it on my lips as well. Cool packaging.

308fb4a4-9a5d-486c-a321-f33992ba6d0f
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great! Even though the color is a bit pinky-er than expected (i oredered rd01) The scent is pleasant, slight coverage but buildable, i use it for blush and lip perfect size and quality packaging

66cc98f1-f1bf-49ba-827c-32effcb9dfcd
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I am into liquid blushes lately, I appreciate the ease of application, instant face lift-up and glow... these a'pieu blushes do not dissapoint, they are very nice...

Posted on May 29, 2022

I wanted to buy cushions but could not find them on your website, so bought this instead, in the 3 colours available, and I really like it. At 1st looks like a nail polish, but actually it’s very nice, very soft and blends well.

Posted on May 17, 2022

honestly I love the color, perfect to sheer it out for a subtle color, I love cream/liquid blush so easy to blend. I also love doings nose blush/sunburn technique. just careful with liquid blush gotta build it up its easy to over do it..