Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Vitamin C with Rose Hips, 1,000 mg, 110 Tablets - iHerb
GH
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Vitamin C is essential for everyone, since our bodies require antioxidants, especially during the seasons when fresh fruits and vegetables are hard to find. With this high potency vitamin C supplement, my husband was able to fight off the cold and recuperate without other medications. I was also taking these pills daily and felt noticeable difference on my skin. It is fresh and glowing without any make up. My husband and I split a pill, and we take 500mg every day, since we workout a lot and need some extra antioxidants. We've been taking a pill almost every day for almost a month and still have more than a half of the pack, so it's been a great deal. And I like the packaging because it keeps the pills safe in the hermetic sealing. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Quality size and package is perfect, it has no taste because i swallow it directly, ingredients are good 1000 mg is more than enough to ensure immunity, acidity is not too much doesnt feel stomach pain effect when taking on an empty stomach. Potency is ok, being it an antioxidant is a bonus

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

the quality of this item is quite satisfying, all important ingredient is present. all age group from teen ager to adult can take this supplement so you dont need to worry at all. packaging is nice, looks elegant and comes in handy, i love the health benefit it offers i can see great improvement in my overall appearance. i would definitely recomment to use this product.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I purchased this product for 2 main reasons. One is for my wellness and another one is for beauty. We all know that Vitamin C is not only for immunity but also for the skin. Rosehips on the other hand is an antioxidant. When these 2 are combined, it is a great immunity booster which also makes the skin glowing and brighter. It also helps in skin rejuvination which helps reduce dark spots on the face from sun damage. I have been taking this product now for a month and it really helped my skin and my wellness. Though the tablets are big, the effects are great.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I take it together with the collagen, it’s a good quality supplement and the ingredients are good to me, size is big and enough mg, helps with immunity and antioxidant and the taste isn’t bad at all. Vitamin C is great for everyone do I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Very good product, I'm more energised. Before taking this vitamin C my nails get broken.And now my nails are stroger , i feel better, there is no sweat and weakness. my immunity gets stronger. It is also very effective and it somehow replaces sun. Good taste and size 1000 mg is good for daily using and getting your immune system stronger.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Really good, no side effects, energy and immune boost. Every time I have a long day ahead or exposure to many people I take this as my immune support, considering current times , it’s being a year and I’m feeling great. It helps my body to keep the shield from viruses

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I love this product!! Always I buy this as it really makes me have confidence that it boost my immune system. I dont feel tired anymore and also I am not having colds that often. I usually take this after food and I am very happy with the benefits. also every morning I feel like I have energy and dont feel weak.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Vitamin C with Rose Hips is very important for our immune system. It protects our body from viruses. I have been used zinc, vitamin D added Vitamin C as well. Thanks God, I have not been infected despite of being working all the time and contacting lots of people daily. Thanks to Iherb as well to provide vitamin and supplement shipment worldwide

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

My favorite of all. I can make an order here on iherb without taking this 21st century vitamin C It helps me a lot for a strong immune system since I used to work a lot , and relieve my fatigue too I am using it since 2018 and for ladies😉it's doing goooooooood on my skin though. I love how health and beauty is combined in this Vit C tablets.