Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, ImmuBlast-C, Vitamin C, Effervescent Drink Mix, Ultimate Orange, 1,000 mg, 30 Packets, 0.317 oz (9 g) Each - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

the quality of this item is quite satisfying, all important ingredient is present. all age group from teen ager to adult can take this supplement so you dont need to worry at all. packaging is nice, looks elegant and comes in handy, i love the health benefit it offers i can see great improvement in my overall appearance. i would definitely recommend to use this product

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Taking good care of immune system is one of the most important thing during this epidemic time. With this, I can feel that my immune system is indeed better as I rarely get sick and yeah it helps my overall health as well. This is a must-have item at home.

Sorphea05
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Vitamin C for my husband and me. It’s really work for boost my energy immune system also sleep well. And test so yummy orange flavor

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Not sure if it’s working, but it’s nice to have to add that extra feeling of feeling safe around this time of covid. I usually take it when I want extra immune strength, and take it for traveling too. Works best with hot water if you want to get rid of the powder clumps completely. Tastes good too!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great product. Almost the same formula as Emergen-C. which I have used for over 25 years. Great back-up when Emergen-C is out of stock, and it is a bit less expensive. Nice to have good options for backup.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It’s delicious. Ordered the first time for covid loll not sure if it’s working , but at least i m not getting sick / stronger

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

With the pandemic, you can’t get enough vitamin c. I love the packaging because it’s easy to take with you anywhere. The taste is citrusy and helps immunity. It fizzes with water but doesn’t make your stomach feel uncomfy because the acidity is very low.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The flavor is good, just nice. It definitely help to relieve cold. The vitamin B group that is inside it definitely help to boost energy. I drank it in the evening and it kept me energize till late night. (I was working on my assignment)

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

They don’t taste that bad.. I drank these daily for 30 days and I haven’t had my usual yearly colds.. I guess they work! :)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!.