Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Chewable C, Orange Flavor, 500 mg, 110 Tablets - iHerb
GH
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Easy to eat for both adult and kids. I cut them to half for kid if you worry they might choke. This is more affordable to consume especially during this pandemic for longterm hopefully price remains the same. Some other brand has increased its price when more people buying. Fingers crossed!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
1917

I had been feeling very sluggish and my doctor advised me to take a vitamin supplement. I did some research, and this one seemed like the best choice for my needs. It was a bit pricy, but well worth it. I can't believe the improvements in my health over these past few weeks! I'm able to stay awake much later than usual, and have a

Posted on May 18, 2022

my on the go chewable vitamins. always on my bag, everytime i feel sick i just take one and the following day am fine. for me its excellent just 500mg is enough for me, gentle in the stomach. taste orangey which is good. i recieved my parcel well packed, in good condition and good quality.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have found vitamin C for my kids. They both have orthodontic palate expander‘s in their upper and lower jaws. Because of this, they have temporarily become picky about what they eat. These vitamins are chewable. They have a sweet and tart orange flavor. The tablets are not chipped or cracked. They are molded and shaped well. If needed, the tabs can be split in half by pressing down on opposite ends of the tablet on a flat table. I like the flip-top lid for quick dispensing. I buy these for my kids, however I occasionally take them myself. I am a practicing Pharmacist, and I highly recommend these Vitamin C tablets.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have been looking for a Vitamin C in chewable form so many of the family members can easily take it. This one is great tasting and the dosage of Vit C at 500 is what we need to ward off the infections. We double up as needed. And the quantity versus the price is very affordable.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Love love love the taste, quality ingredient, size, and the fact that the dosage of 500 mg is perfect (especially if you are getting additional vitamin C from other multivitamins or supplements). Its easy on the stomach, and tastes great! Would definitely recommend especially to help build up overall immunity.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I was looking to try a new vitamin C supplement since the one I was previously using always leaves a bit of a bad aftertaste. This one worked out very well. This one tastes much better than many other vitamin C chewables and at a price that is easy on the wallet.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

These compact chewable tablets are worth the price! Each small tablet is packed with 500 mg of Vitamin C, so one is all I need after breakfast to last the day. I am concerned about my immune system and feel more confident taking these. And, since they are chewable, they don’t upset my stomach with too much acidity.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I got this orange flavor and chewable kind of Vitamin C for my nephews and gave it as a gift last Christmas. It has good packaging and a flavor taste that my nephews want to eat every day. The size of the tablet is easy to chew. It helps build their immune system and keeps them away from getting sick. The quality ingredients are suitable for their health and have a good effect on maintaining their immune system. I will order again.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Item survived a long trip, came in a perfect condition. The taste of the tables are excellent, helps to build immunity from cold for sure. Much cheaper buying from iHerb as compared to local pharmacies for the exact same product. Good trustable brand for vitamins, with good quality products. Much recommended to purchase.