Similasan, Allergy Eye Relief Eye Drops, 20 Sterile Single-Use Droppers, 0.014 fl oz (0.4 ml) Each
- Date First Available: January 2008
- Product Code: SIM-30023
- UPC Code: 094841300238
- Package Quantity: 20 Count
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 6.1 x 3 cm , 0.04 kg
- Preservative Free
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- Feel Good About Feeling Better™
Similasan works differently than most medicated drops. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in the cold, dry, and pollen heavy climate of Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor allergy symptoms such as:
- Excessive watering
- Redness of eye and lids
For adult and children age 2 and over:
- Remove a single-use dropper
- Twist flat end with ball to remove
- Squeeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator
- Apply as needed
- Use a new dropper for every application
|Apis mellifica 6X||burning, itching, stinging|
|Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X||redness, swelling, watering|
|Sabadilla 6X||watering, redness of lids|
|Inactive Ingredients: Phosphate buffer, purified water|
Active ingredient are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- For external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened discard.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask as doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision
For your protection do not use if single-use dropper is broken or damaged.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.