Optimum Nutrition, Platinum Hydro Whey, Turbo Chocolate, 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)
- Expiration Date: November 1 2023
- Date First Available: January 25 2011
Shipping Weight:2.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping Weight
- Product code: OPN-02638
- UPC Code: 748927026382
- Package Quantity: 3.5 lb
26.2 x 18 x 18 cm , 1.81 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Optimum Nutrition - Platinum Level
- 30 g Protein
- 15.5 g^ Essential Amino Acids
- 8.8 g^ BCAAs
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Made with 100% Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate
- Gluten Free
- Banned Substance Tested
- 40 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength™
- Authentic Optimum Nutrition Product
- Informed-Choice Trusted by Sport
The True Strength
Made with 100% hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, Platinum HYDROWHEY® is the most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. By hydrolyzing whey protein isolate to break larger proteins down into smaller pieces, this ultra-pure whey isolate is able to get into your system rapidly, to help enable your muscles to quickly start recovering from weight training. We've enhanced this formula with micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). Platinum HYDROWHEY® is banned substance tested and gluten-free.
Pure Performance Protein
- Purified: Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, and other materials are 'isolated' out.
- Hydrolyzed: Once the whey proteins have been purified, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces.
- Dialed Up: Finally, Platinum HYDROWHEY® has added micronized free-form BCAAs.
Beyond The Basics
- Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate for Fast Delivery
- 30 Grams of Ultra-Pure Protein.
- Nearly 9 Grams of Naturally Occurring and Added Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per scoop.
- Over 4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine and Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
- Instantized to Mix Easily with a Spoon.
Informed-Choice is a quality assurance program for sports nutrition products. The program certifies that nutritional supplements that bear the Informed-Choice logo have been tested for banned substances by the world class sports anti-doping lab, LGL Limited.
^Naturally Occurring and Added Amino Acid Profile
Platinum HYDROWHEY® is instantized, so it mixes up completely and easily. Add 1 scoop of Platinum HYDROWHEY® to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 fl oz of cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. TIP: Use faster-acting Platinum HYDROWHEY® during the day and more slow-digesting GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN™ at night or in between meals for around the clock amino coverage.
Stack Your Shake: Enhance the versatility of your shake by adding other supplements such as creatine, BCAA and carbohydrate powders.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, micronized branched chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), cocoa (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavor, lecithin, creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, tocopherols), salt, cellulose gum, potassium chloride, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, enzyme blend (Aminogen®, amylase, protease, cellulose, lactase, lipase).
Contains: Milk and soy.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Content sold by weight not volume.Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Naturally Occurring and Added Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving|
|~ 15.5 g||~ 9.8 g||~ 6.6 g|