Best By: November 2024
- Date First Available: February 2008
- Product Code: AZO-60667
- UPC Code: 787651606675
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 2.4 cm , 0.04 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Multi-Symptom Formula
- Dual Relief
- #1 Most Trusted Brand
- Yeast Infection Symptom Relief - Itching & Burning
- Vaginal Symptom Relief - Occasional Odor & Discharge
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Lactose Free
Uses: See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection.
- Relieves the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves occasional vaginal odor and discharge.
This is a homeopathic medicine that supports the body's own defense system.
- We believe in open, honest conversations about women's health
- We believe in helping you take charge of your health
- We believe in helping you live your life to the fullest
- We believe in delivering the best urinary, vaginal, and bladder health products available
We believe in helping you, Own Your Day®.
Adults: take one tablet orally three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Children: consult a physician prior to use.
For occasional support take one tablet per day.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet):||Purpose|
|Candida albicans 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning and discharge|
|Kreosotum 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Natrium muriaticum 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Sulphur 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, fractionated coconut and palm kernel oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose.|
|Each one tablet dose contains 35 mg calcium.|
For oral use only. This product will not cure a yeast infection.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- Have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Have abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a serious condition.
- Get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months).
- May have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Stop use and contact your physician if:
- Your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or if symptoms last more than 7 days.
- You get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
Because this product contains natural ingredients, colors may vary.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.